Recorded at The Castle pub in Nottingham, as part of the Nottingham Comedy Festival.
With guest panellists Lisa Vernon, Tommy Tomski, Tony Cowards and Sanjay Brown.
The panellists performed self-penned stand-up comedy material based on 10th November in history, before discussing topics based on some famous events and people with historical Nottingham connections.
Amongst other things we find out:-
- why it was National Accounting Day
- that Kalashnikov umbrellas are a thing
- nutmeg and lime is not a tasty combination
- how joking about bananas could get you into trouble
- ways to get from Dover to Nottingham
- how the Goose Fair got its name
- why the leading lady in Brief Encounter popped into Boots