Recorded at The Beehive Inn in the Grassmarket, Edinburgh, as part of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
With guest panellists Gerard Harris, Radu Isac and Lee Moore.
The panellists performed self-penned stand-up comedy material based on 20th August in history, before discussing topics based on some famous people with historical Edinburgh connections.
Amongst other things we find out:-
- why Mexico was not a safe haven for an opponent of Stalin
- what message of greeting will last for 1 billion years
- a very spooky-sounding conspiracy theory based on baseball statistics
- whom from Edinburgh was voted the sexiest man alive
- something which allegedly happened to Petula Clark
- whose wicket Sir Arthur Conan Doyle took in a game of cricket
And also why the panel embarked on a rendition of Wee Willie Winkie.